Monday, February 22, 2010

Do You Think I'm Sexy?


Yes I do, Cheryl. This is the captain of the Canadian Women's Curling team, Cheryl Bernard. I had never really watched a lot of curling, but when a certain friend of mine says "You gotta turn to channel __", it usually leads me to some form of hot woman. Ding, ding. I can't watch Men's Curling. It does nothing for me. But Women's Curling has a sexy aspect that I can only compare to volleyball. I want to watch women do it. I don't want to watch men do it. The sexiness of Curling comes from the positions they have to get into to do it, and the things they yell at each other while competing. Before you dismiss it guys, just watch.

Here's a link to more Cheryl photos - LINK
Pay special attention to the one of her naked with a brush from behind. I need to find that calendar.

If you find more pics, please let me know. I am now officially obsessed.

No comments: